Chickens have diarrhea ----- HELP

I live in Tallahassee Florida and have light Brahmas and it's like 100 here and i am having the same issue...my girls have diarrhea and i think it's because they are molting and it's hot and muggy...

Here is one for the "things I can't believe I've said since having chickens" thread, but... I am so glad for that links of pics of chicken poop. I had just gotten online to research why my chickens ae having runny poop. This really eased my mind!

I got online because I was having the same problem with one of mine....Buff Orpington...We are in west Texas and it has been hot and Lucy has been molting as well, always enjoy finding info on my problems from others who have similar problems. It just reminds me that it isn't just me or my little girls.

Just was doing a quick search on poo...funny kind of...and came across your link on this site. AWESOME!!!
Thanks so much for sharing. This puts my mind to rest and helps me to know what is going on in my chickens' bodies.
We have been having cold fronts...ie: Texas winters...and I turned their lamp on last night to prepare. Well, once again the weather man was incorrect. The girls must have gotten a little too toasty. I thought it was odd they drank all of their water in one night. Anyway, thanks so much. I'm going to try and pin it to share with others who are starting this adventure too.

Thanks for the pictures, really helps. But if the diarrhea doesn't clear up, should I give yogurt or eggs?

there is a food called feather fixer...I used it when my girls lost a lot of feathers....worked good nice and fluffy again got it at Farm and Fleet

Can't believe I'm saying this, but yay for pictures of chicken poop! I was convinced Leela had diarrhea, but now I know it's totally normal. This site is great!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but yay for pictures of chicken poop!  I was convinced Leela had diarrhea, but now I know it's totally normal.  This site is great!

I know, phrases we utter after getting chicken fever right?

Back
Top Bottom