Chickenzilla...

Eznet2u

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
We have been very busy with a new house, right when the Meaties needed to be processed.

As a result, this guy had to wait an extra month...Hope he's ½ as tender as his brother was.

10.2lbs

I'll let you know this weekend how he was...

Holy moley batman, that's one HUGE chicken....are you sure it wasn't a small turkey?! (kidding!)

Hope the meal is great. Does he even fit in a crock pot whole? Or are you going to have to smoosh him in there?! Yikes!

We had to call the Fire Department to come and cut a hole in the side of the Coop and lift him out with a crane.
He would not fit in the Ambulance, so we loaded him up on a Flatbed trailer designed to haul sections of the solid rocket
boosters for the Space Shuttle Endeavor. The convoy drove him the 18' to the area I had set up to process him.
I had to borrow a chainsaw to "Do the Deed", as there isn't a knife made large enough. I borrowed this one.

Half of the town had to be evacuated, as I had underestimated the amount of blood that a Chicken his size would produce.

It should clear up in a month or two...

The good news is that the feathers are going to be used as roofing for the new Football Stadium.

We started digging the hole to bury the innerds...tell me if you think it's big enough yet...

gig.gif

Honestly, I let half my birds get to around 10#'s. I just like a big bird. The tenderness is all in the cooking.

Although I would never try pan frying one that big. That's what the "runts" are for!

Back
Top Bottom