chickhatchery.com are these real amercanas?

Quote:
I think everyone was trying to post all at once!
lol.png
I just read your update as to who's stock it is. I'm actually glad this thread was brought to my attention, I'll be putting my order in too!

Great looking birds.
love.gif

Quote:
Ha ha that is so crazy its like people are just not looking at it.

JOHN BELHM is the president of the ameraucana breeders club he has some of the best birds around you wont't go wrong! I love the buff variety and the lavenders to good choices.

Quote:
He takes orders now until he's "full"...then his order form will say "SOLD OUT". Orders taken this year will be shipped in the spring of next year...but they're sooooo worth the wait. He sends you an expected ship date when you order, and he's very precise and on time with that...at least that's been my experience.

Quote:
Yep but its worth the wait I was thinking of ordering some Bantams possibly next year bantam brown reds, buffs, and silvers but I can't take 25 and I need to focus of Faverolles so its a no go. When I was into LF blues and blacks I wanted to order some from him but never go the chance because I caught the fav bug. I hope everyone can order from him this is a good time you will get an early spring ship date and will get everything you order unlike the people who will try and place there orders during the spring hatching season.

okay cool I'll place a order from him only problem next year i'll be at my new place and I don't have any address yet..
smile.png
Maybe I'll just puit this address

Back
Top Bottom