*CHICKS are HERE!!!* Egg Candling Pics: Progression Though Incubation

Pics
thumbsup.gif
Thankyou for these great pictures. Now I know what it should look like in there. Its amazing to watch the video link too. I cant wait till I can see them growing inside the shell
yippiechickie.gif

We have some black rosecomb banties setting on eggs right now... 2 hens with 6 eggs each... We just noticed peeping today and the 1st one hatched under mama this evening, 3 more have pipped and we hear a couple others peeping. The kids are wild with anticipation... Christmas just got cooler than it already was!!
wee.gif

UPDATE:

we have 6 chicks this morning and one more egg a'peeping!!! Mama #2 is still setting... don't think hers are quite as far along.
My daughter even said that she didn't need to open her "1 gift" tonight... she's that excited!!

Merry Christmas all!!
Mike

Quote:
Congratulations!!!! And Merry Christmas!

I am so glad so many people are finding this thread useful. I am still amazed every time I look at them...and then I look at the 7 babies in my brooder who are no longer babies! It has been the greatest treasure seeing them from Day 1 in these photos and now almost 6 weeks later (you can see them all grown up on my flickr page in my signature line - still looking for homes for the boys, lol). I cannot praise silkiechicken enough for the time and effort she put into this great thread
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom