*CHICKS are HERE!!!* Egg Candling Pics: Progression Though Incubation

Pics
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

This was amazing, and very informative! Could you tell me, what kind of candler did you use? I have some eggs that I can't see through at all, including one curious green egg. I'd LOVE to see such clarity inside of my eggs when I candle them. I will refer back to this thread with every hatch from now on! Thanks for sharing.
smile.png

Thanks everyone!

As for which candler I used, check the bold sentence in the first post.
wink.png
The hyperlink text will take you right to the light (an Eagle Tac).

For the next set of pictures though, I have an even newer flashlight with even more lumens!!! It's another eagle tac. Great every day carry lights.

I hatched some eggs today and 4 pipped. I still don't hear any noise what so ever. Should I be worried?? Are the chicks still a live??

That;s a great incubator...I'm going to try and build one of these.........outstanding pictures too !! I will have 12 copper Black Marans in mine by Wednesday :)

Good luck to everyone hatching!

Quote:
Give the chicks at least 24 hours or at least 22 days to try hatching on their own before even opening the bator. Don't worry till like day 23 incase they were in a cool spot.

That all was heartwarming, I just lost eggs and I really wanted to see the way its supposed to happen! Thanks!! Good job!!

Back
Top Bottom