Chicky Pop Returning to the Hen House

Chicky Pop

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2024
Hello everyone!

Name is Dustin AKA Chicky Pop and I just picked up 7 chicks from the local TSC.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I had Chickens as a child courtesy of my parents on Easter one year but though we build a decent run area and coop for them. Predators had the best of them.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
Australorp, Brahma, Buff Orpington, Bantam, Amber Link? Wyandotte? Time will tell I HOPE

One other chicken (Goes by the name is Hutch(-a-doin-der)) and is a 9 lb. Chorkie,

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Just getting started. Currently have the chicks in the garage in the box the coop came in under a lamp. Finished the coop this evening with a dear friend. I have purely enjoy raising animals and always desired to live the farm/ranch lifestyle.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Jesus. Spending time with family and friends. Riding motorcycles, Camping, Hiking, Anything outdoors really. Sports of all sorts.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Single with my eye on a momma hen, family lives close two siblings one no children the other has four.
Hutch- Previously mentioned
Shell- Kinda adopted due to Momma Hen.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I only recently found you all and liked what I've seen(knowledge and friendliness) when researching how to be the best Chicky Pop I can be so thank you for having me!

Back
Top Bottom