CHOCOLATE Silkie hatching eggs!

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
*******Please read the entire description!*******

6+ fertile hatching eggs from my ALL CHOCOLATE Silkie project pen! You will hatch 100% all Chocolate chicks from these eggs! Some will be frizzle, some mottled! Pictures are of some of the parents and some chicks that I am hatching! 6+ eggs will be $85 shipped in the USA. Located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, PA. Pick up is welcome and I'll take off $10 if you pick up!
***The first 4 pics are some of the parents in this pen. The next 4 pics are some chicks that I am hatching from this pen!***

I started with a Chocolate split frizzle Serama rooster from Pixie Chick and Black Silkie hens from Aimee Crego, so I am working with the CHOC gene...NOT the DUN gene! It took me quite awhile to get where I am today. If you use a Chocolate rooster over Black Silkie hens, all of the chocolates will be females and all of the Blacks will be males (chocolate split).

I am having about 85%-90% fertility here but can not guarantee hatch rates due to shipping or incubation errors!

Payment MUST be made immediately! I will NOT under any circumstances hold eggs! FIRST TO POST SOLD AND MAKE PAYMENT WILL GET THE EGGS! I only ship fresh eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom