Chose an egg to root for! - Hatch-Along

Above we have Greg, Gray chick is Sara, Todd is brown, and Fanny is the light brown, and surprisingly the chick at 5 oclock is the other Frank.
chosb.PNG

They have a large card board hut in there coop, with blankets on top to keep them warm. with a heat lamp attached to a wood pole that doesn't touch anything. (4 weeks like this so far) They cannot bump or knock over lamp as it is fixed. The food is on outside of warming box.
Below is from the left, George's bottom, Fanny's torso, and Tod.
chosa.PNG

I don't have any of Mary, she is still around though. The rooster with big comb is Greg.
chosd.PNG

They are in the green hut.
chosf.PNG

Above we have Greg, Gray chick is Sara, Todd is brown, and Fanny is the light brown, and surprisingly the chick at 5 oclock is the other Frank.
View attachment 3670080
They have a large card board hut in there coop, with blankets on top to keep them warm. with a heat lamp attached to a wood pole that doesn't touch anything. (4 weeks like this so far) They cannot bump or knock over lamp as it is fixed. The food is on outside of warming box.
View attachment 3670081
I don't have any of Mary, she is still around though. The rooster with big comb is Greg.
View attachment 3670084
View attachment 3670085
They look fabulous! ❤ Thanks for the update @gimmie birdies!

View attachment 3670080
View attachment 3670081
The rooster with big comb is Greg.
View attachment 3670084
View attachment 3670085
They all look great!!
I don't have any of Mary, she is still around though.
Try to get a pic of Mary sometime if you have a minute! I would love to see her!

View attachment 3670080
View attachment 3670081
View attachment 3670084
View attachment 3670085
Love the pics & updates!!! Any pics of Linetta? 🥰

I am setting eggs to hatch on the 16th of Sept. You can chose and egg to root for.
Dum and Dee (double yolker?) Left to right back row, Dani, Dela, Tudi, Tami, Deni, Dolli.
Front row Demi, Dizzi, Tula, Tedi, Tod, Tulsa.
View attachment 3620176
Below we have...
From the back row starting at the left...
Jazi, Betti, Penny, Fanny, Sara, Lona, front row- Frank, other Frank, Cyndy, Lulu, Clyde, and Bonnie.
View attachment 3620185

From the back row left...
Bobi, Greg, Jan, Peter, Marsha, Gwen, Mary, Front row- Collin, Sam, Hildi, George, and Matt.
View attachment 3620188
If you end up rooting for the egg that hatches first, you are a good guesser. If the egg you root for hatches, you still have magic. If the egg you rooted for doesn't hatch, well thanks for rooting. I will keep all updated.
Of course I have to go for Sara.

Back
Top Bottom