Close**

Lolita

Songster
11 Years
Nov 2, 2008
FL
Is there such a thing possible?
hmm.png
And if not does anyone in the Monticello FL area plan on traveling south towards the Cocoa area?

Last edited:
I would do yourself a favor and try really hard to find some pretty close-bye, shipping will prove to be very difficult. just have to look in the right places.

AL

Difficult as in expensive or impossible? I have been looking for what seems forever..
hmm.png

Quote:
Expensive yes, impossible surely never, but not commonly done. Talk to feed store guy's, paruse the boards at farm stores and ask clerks. you may also try to get some info from any local meat processors. Just keep after it, if you don't seem like one of them most producers will just really be tight lipped though, it is just there social skills are lacking some. sooner or later you will get lucky and if you plan to continue to raise them get a boar to keep with a sow.

AL

My little girls came to us from a breeder in HI... Continental has a special pet airline, which is reasonable (it was cheaper than driving
lau.gif
gig.gif
). To have Maddie shipped it was about $100, & at the time her + the crate and extra food weighed a little less than 9 pounds. Here is the live animal desk #: 1-800-575-3335

Don't know if that's the type of thing you were looking for but figured I'd share it! Good Luck!

Its a yorkshire piglet
smile.png
in the far north end of my state and much more affordable than locally. Thank you for the advice everyone
big_smile.png

It was gonna be $200 to ship my GOS boar from NY to GA. Well we are heading up to get him and 2 more girls by car right now. Almost to PA. I say take a short trip.

Back
Top Bottom