Cluckcluck1215's Chat Thread!All Poultry and Animal Lovers welcome!You can brag about anything cause

Pics
Wow cool, CP! I've actually always wanted a snake- and Hognose was one of them- but my mom says no. :( And your conjure is beautiful!!!!

Sorry you can't get a snake, it's really upsetting how society thinks that snakes are all bad and scary.. :/ they really are amazing creatures! I also really want a blood python but my mom replied with a big no for that one.

It's not that with my mom- she really likes snakes and refuses to get rid of the rat snake living in our basement- but really she just thinks we have TOO many animals at ONLY 81...
*sigh*

Some people don't just know how to do basic mathematical equations.... 81 IS NOT A LOT!!!!

:lau

Last edited:
It's not that with my mom, but really she just thinks we have TOO many animals at ONLY 81...
*sigh*

Some people don't just know how to do basic mathematical equations.... 81 IS NOT A LOT!!!!

lau.gif

So does mine! What is it with parents? They want us to do math, but they forget it!

Your dog is FAST!

I know, right??? She looks like a flying mop when she goes that fast- seriously her feet DON'T
TOUCH
THE
GROUND!!!

She actually kept pace with a Greyhound for like 10 seconds once...

It's not that with my mom- she really likes snakes and refuses to get rid of the rat snake living in our bssement- but really she just thinks we have TOO many animals at ONLY 81...
*sigh*

:lau
oh... alright then. Usually I just assume that the reason they are told no that they can't get a snake is because the other person is scared of them... sorry. Just about 3/4 of my family (extended family as well) are afraid of snakes and think E.T is gross :mad:!

Last edited:
I know, right??? She looks like a flying mop when she goes that fast- seriously her feet DON'T
TOUCH
THE
GROUND!!!

Whoa! One of our dogs is pretty fast. I don't know how fast but she can run! She's part border collie, and her body shape almost looks a similar to a greyhound. Similar, shorter legs I think.

Hi everyone!

Hey Isabella!

oh... alright then. Usually I just assume that the reason they are told no that they can't get a snake is because the other person is scared of them... sorry. Just about 3/4 of my family (extended family as well) are afraid of snakes and think E.T is gross
somad.gif
!
ep.gif
Snakes are so cool! Unfortunately we have to kill them around here, because of all the little kids and they're poisonous and we find them near the house, but I love them!

TOUCH

THE

GROUND!!!

Whoa! One of our dogs is pretty fast. I don't know how fast but she can run! She's part border collie, and her body shape almost looks a similar to a greyhound. Similar, shorter legs I think.

Hi everyone!

Hey Isabella!

My dog's a Lhasa Apso- think tiny furrball of barking fury with legs.

I guarantee your Border could go faster than her!!!

But Muffin's pretty fast just compared to other small dogs...

Back
Top Bottom