Cluckcluck1215's Chat Thread!All Poultry and Animal Lovers welcome!You can brag about anything cause

Sorry, I'm kinda freaking out in joy right now.MAYBE if the Hatchery lets me order in April or July.Not sure witch month I like best, April
tongue.png
I know how you feel :)

Hey Sarah, I saw that on your chat thread you asked who the top poster is, and guess what! It's you, your the top poster. I would have replied to you on your chat thread but because of all cluck's emoji, I was only just about able to scroll through the posts but it was glitching so much that I couldn't even type anything. :p

Hi!
I'm back! So my stepdad wants to get rid of the ducks! My mom actually quite likes them, but I'll notice if the roast chicken tastes funny.

Hey Sarah, I saw that on your chat thread you asked who the top poster is, and guess what! It's you, your the top poster. I would have replied to you on your chat thread but because of all cluck's emoji, I was only just about able to scroll through the posts but it was glitching so much that I couldn't even type anything.
tongue.png
Same thing, our computer froze and I couldn't post on that thread.
gig.gif

Hey Sarah, I saw that on your chat thread you asked who the top poster is, and guess what! It's you, your the top poster. I would have replied to you on your chat thread but because of all cluck's emoji, I was only just about able to scroll through the posts but it was glitching so much that I couldn't even type anything. :p

*Resigned eye roll*

Well,at least somebody who deserves it got it today!

:woot GO CP!!!!!!! :clap

I am a chicken lover too. I raise chickens mainly for their poo...chicken manure is the best compost for the garden, and I have a big garden that needs a lot of manure, but we don't need many eggs, and never even dream of eating their meat...sometimes I have to feed eggs back to the chickens. I do have a few regular customers/mostly just neighbors and friends who would buy eggs from us, but too lazy to actively expend the business and sell more eggs. Currently we have 24 hens and 4 Serama roosters, and two indoor cats.

Nice to talk to other chicken lovers who share the same hobby. We invested thousand dollars to build a spacious chicken coop and runs, set up fence all over the backyard, so the chickens can enjoy some free range time. I worry the hawks might take them so I don't let them out in the backyard whole day, only part of the day....thinking about making a scarecrow to keep them safer this year.

Back
Top Bottom