Cluckcluck1215's chat thread!!!

You certainly can! Our ladies are happy and getting spoiled.
My son has started taking them for walks on a leash

That's to funny!I want to get my girl(who is my little spoiled(like, come in the house spoiled)Little thing!)A leash and harness—But mum says no!—
BUT I can see her point.My girl is very tiny, so I can't even find the right size for her!XD

That's to funny!I want to get my girl(who is my little spoiled(like, come in the house spoiled)Little thing!)A leash and harness—But mum says no!—
BUT I can see her point.My girl is very tiny, so I can't even find the right size for her!XD

I guess I'm a cool mom
1f602.png

Last edited:
I'm still here, Kyndra! I haven't been on Backyard Chickens a lot recently, considering I'm getting so busy with the end of the school year, but I make it on here every once and while. How are all your girls doing? How is Bea? I hope you and all your girls are doing well!

I'm still here, Kyndra! I haven't been on Backyard Chickens a lot recently, considering I'm getting so busy with the end of the school year, but I make it on here every once and while. How are all your girls doing? How is Bea? I hope you and all your girls are doing well!

Hi Lil Peeps!
I'm great!Bea is 8 years old today!
Brownie isn't doing very well :hit

I'll be praying she feels better!
Please keep Pennsylvania in your prayers. More than half the state is under a tornado watch and some counties have tornado warnings and have already had touch downs. Our county has a tornado watch. It's extremely windy and eery outside.

Back
Top Bottom