Cluckcluck1215's chat thread!!!

I don't have a husband (yet, too young) lol, but my dad surely fits into that category... biggest animal :lau

Ha! It's pretty safe to say that most men fall in that category. We tend to love them regardless
2764.png
. Besides, my animal adores our chickens and children so he's a keeper

:frow Hello everyone! My family consists of 13 chickens (Puffy, Rebel, Freckles, Mr P, S'more, Moo Cow, Buttercup, Aussie, Hazel, Henny, Arlo, Buckeye, and Cherry Bomb), 2 dogs (Murphy and Olive), 2 goats (Elliot and Boog), my dad, my mom, and my brother. This is only immediate family. :)

:frow Hello everyone! My family consists of 13 chickens (Puffy, Rebel, Freckles, Mr P, S'more, Moo Cow, Buttercup, Aussie, Hazel, Henny, Arlo, Buckeye, and Cherry Bomb), 2 dogs (Murphy and Olive), 2 goats (Elliot and Boog), my dad, my mom, and my brother. This is only immediate family. :)

I love the names!!! Our chickens are Gertrude, Pippin, Cutie-Pie, Kieran, Princess and Worm. Our hamster is Mr.Minion, our dogs are Dingo, Shani, Calister and Derbis. Our fish have names but we have too many to list

Welcome!!its funny,cause my dogs name is Murphy !!

I love the names!!! Our chickens are Gertrude, Pippin, Cutie-Pie, Kieran, Princess and Worm. Our hamster is Mr.Minion, our dogs are Dingo, Shani, Calister and Derbis. Our fish have names but we have too many to list

Thanks! I love your names too (especially Mr Minion)!
Welcome!!its funny,cause my dogs name is Murphy !!

Thanks for the welcome! That's funny! I've never known of someone with a dog named Murphy, now I do! :D

Back
Top Bottom