Cluckcluck1215's chat thread!!!

So... here are a few...

Little coop (currently empty)
These lived in there before they died:
Peep, repeep, and pipsqueak (all PR roos)

Medium coop(currently houses six chickens... five hens, one roo)
(Original flock)
Dead: "Katie and the hens crew" Katie, Mrs. queen, white feathers, stretch, fluff, and two other GSLs and Skunk (a BR)
Stil alive, but moved to big coop: Eagle, lily, and one other BR

Currently housed in medium coop, silkies (Connie and Andie), Golden campine roo (unnamed), Sicilian buttercup (buttercup), silver lakenvelder (cookie), black Sumatra (crow)

Big coop (3 BRs from original flock, plus 8 GSLs and other BRs who have no names other than Wings, a roo

Coming the week of June 7, 4 EEs, and 4 BAs. They will stay partly in med. Coop and partly in small coop. They will share a run during daylight.

These are all so cute! I love Connie the Silkie!!!
Lol thanks. She's named after a friend

Just two whites, how about you?

I have two whites and what I believe to be a buff partridge colored one.
Nice.

Our neighbors probably are thinking we are weird... lol... we were just playing around outside (it's 10PM ) and being loud. It's hard to explain what we were doing... a war reenactment maybe :p we were doing "Indian yells" as portrayed by movies, and a garbage can was our drum :gig

Nice.

Our neighbors probably are thinking we are weird... lol... we were just playing around outside (it's 10PM ) and being loud. It's hard to explain what we were doing... a war reenactment maybe :p we were doing "Indian yells" as portrayed by movies, and a garbage can was our drum :gig

Oh my goodness!!! Lol!!! That's okay if they think you are crazy, as long as you were having fun! Who knows they could have thought there were real Indians are it tonight! Lol

Nice.

Oh my goodness!!! Lol!!! That's okay if they think you are crazy, as long as you were having fun! Who knows they could have thought there were real Indians are it tonight! Lol
lol. We're all weird in some way. I must have had a sugar rush, cuz now I need to sleep :lau
Sugar usually doesn't effect me, but other people do... when I see an opportunity arise to be crazy, I'll grab it!

Back
Top Bottom