Cocci options?

tazcat70

I must be crazy!
13 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Kansas
My Coop
My Coop
Ok I have searched and found the names of the meds that will help, however I checked online at Tractor Supply and they don't seem to have it. We do have a vet supply that should have it, but they won't be open until Tuesday. I will be going to check out TS to look for myself, but if I can't find it, can I buy medicated feed to hopefully ease the situation until Tues?

I had been feeding medicated food, but my 3 yr old son, eats the stuff.
sickbyc.gif
. And so I switched to unmedicated about a month ago.

Well the one little chick that I noticed with the bloody stools is still alive tonight. I will try to update over the next few days to let everyone know, if caught early if it will work. I also put fresh pine chips down.

So far everyhing and everyone is looking good. The one little chick still seems a little off, but is eating and drinking.

Feeding the medicated food won't do any good, but I also did it to make myself feel a little better. I'm glad everyone is alive and ok so far, I lost one of mine because I could not find meds. It's very frustrating to know what you need and not have immediate access.

Everyone is still doing ok, I never did make it to get the Corid, but I now know where it is locally if I see any more problems.

Quote:
Just curious...is he clucking yet?
hide.gif

In all seriousness the only medication in medicated feed is Amprolium and with the small amount in the feed I would not worry about it unless he is eating by the bag full.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom