Cockateils Thread- Albino-Pearl-Pastel-Silver and so MUCH MORE!!!!

they are working on their box but sadly i have to sell them because the place we will be moving to in VA doesn't allow pets and some parts have a monthly fee which i couldn't pay so easily. Sadly i might have to sell them before Feb.1 

Aww, sorry to hear that. I would keep looking an find a place that will allow them.

This is Rock0, he thinks he's tough, but he wants to be loved on. We rescued him and his large family from a house of forty birds. He was very young when I brought him home, He is now 13 mos. At first, All he knew to do was bite and hiss and scream. I call him rotten rocko and he squeals at me. He may have rescued me, shhh. I'm glad to see this thread, I can never get to much info or advice. This is awesome. Great pics everyone. I'm not very good with a camera but I take lots of pics.

For mothers day my DH surprised me with this little lady. I have been visiting her at the feed store for a month before.

Hey, guys. I was passing through the Emus and Ostriches thread, and thought I'd tease you:

my faraway farmhouse is near Lake Muir in Western Australia, and this morning at dawn I got a fine view of some wild red-tailed black cockatoos just behind my house.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom