Cockerel or pullet? And any idea on breed?

They make wonderful Roosters grown up, beautiful colors and most are friendly.
I've given feathers to someone who make their own trout flies for fishing as the colors of their tail feathers can be spectacular.
Are they good multi-rooster flock birds? I have a couple others who get along so far, I don’t see him fighting them but if he becomes “un-traumatized” he could

Are they good multi-rooster flock birds? I have a couple others who get along so far, I don’t see him fighting them but if he becomes “un-traumatized” he could
From what I have seen, Easter Eggers roosters often are good with other Easter Egger roosters in the flock. However, every chicken has a unique personality no matter what their breed's typical temperament is. Breed only influences their personality.

From what I have seen, Easter Eggers roosters often are good with other Easter Egger roosters in the flock. However, every chicken has a unique personality no matter what their breed's typical temperament is. Breed only influences their personality.
I know about the different personalities… my chickens make it painfully clear they do 😅
But I knew about breeds like silver spangled Hamburg and such who are all “no other roosters only me” types most of the time

I know about the different personalities… my chickens make it painfully clear they do 😅
But I knew about breeds like silver spangled Hamburg and such who are all “no other roosters only me” types most of the time
Male individuals that come from chicken breeds developed for cockfighting are, of course, the most aggressive than the average male toward other roosters or cockerels. Gamefowl stags will consistently fight each other for hours until they stop, while most other breeds that aren't bred for cockfighting will break up their fight after a few minutes, with of course exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom