Cockerel's first crow...

I have 3 /8 cockerels.I crowing They are 14 weeks old today . The pullets are the same age and singing ...
My 11 week old started crowing this morning. He sounds like his father and it's not pleasant, of course he is just learning! I named him Jethro. :sick

Jethro 9 weeks old.jpg

I have 4 starting to Crow as of this evening .OMG they sound so bad!!! 1 is so bad to scares the others .I really hope the crows get better.I LOVE a rooster with a long loud crow

Last edited:
I have 4 starting to Crow as of this evening .OMG they sound so bad!!! 1 is so bad to scares the others .I really hope the crows get better.I LOVE a rooster with a long loud crow
Young roosters learning to crow sound more like they are strangled than crowing! :lau They usually do get better. I've only had one rooster than I actually enjoyed listening to! Lets hope it all gets better for our ears! :fl

Young roosters learning to crow sound more like they are strangled than crowing! :lau They usually do get better. I've only had one rooster than I actually enjoyed listening to! Lets hope it all gets better for our ears! :fl
5-6 years ago had a few I loved to hear ..back before the GRANDKIDS my husband had fighting Roosters had to feed them since I got home first . I had got 2 of them to Crow when I told them to .The only time he won anything with those Roosters was when He bet his buddies I could tell them to Crow and they would.

Back
Top Bottom