Coleman cooler incubator project - FREE!

moetrout

Songster
12 Years
May 5, 2010
Milan, MI
I have a incubator project that I started but did not finish. Come and pick it up and it's free to you! It is a 54 quart coleman cooler and has a plexiglass window in the top. I have a hot water heater thermostat, fan, and lights. I couldn't quite get the right setup to control the temp as accurately as I would like. I can send some pics if you would like to see it. I am in Southeastern Michigan and it is for pickup only.

I am surprised nobody has taken this yet. Everything is there for an incubator, it just has to be setup properly and there is lots of info here on BYC about that. Please someone take this, I really hate to just throw it away.

Sadly this one I just can't give away. It's mostly done, someone just needs to spend the time to dial in the distance of the heat lamps to the thermostat so it regulates accurately. If I can't get rid of it soon it's going to the dumpster. Someone take it and I'll give you a dozen hatching eggs (ok so they are just regular ole eggs from my flock, but no doubt they could be hatched).

Back
Top Bottom