Solved Comes up when trying to reply to message I sent and got a response....."Oops! We ran into some problems."

Chicken_man_J

Songster
Apr 21, 2023
SE Florida
I wrote a member a message and got a response. Attempted to respond and this comes up after clicking reply and typing my response. ......"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. " Tried sending a response with or without attached file and comes up on both attempts.

I wrote a member a message and got a response. Attempted to respond and this comes up after clicking reply and typing my response. ......"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. " Tried sending a response with or without attached file and comes up on both attempts.
What are you trying to attach?

Back
Top Bottom