April Fools 2021 - Coming Soon! Local BYC Physical Store, Café, & Meet-up & Community Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I've been to a cat cafe, it was lovely!
We actually have a nice pub serving food/bistro in my town called ‘de Kater’ . It means two things. Translated to English:
  • Tomcat
  • Hangover
https://www.eetcafedekater.nl/

And not far from here is a restaurant called ‘Juffrouw Tok’ . This means ‘Missis Cluck’ It’s a restaurant where they have piri piri and other chicken specials on the menu.
https://www.juffrouwtok.nl/

I suppose there must be a lots of restaurants / cafes with animal names all over the world. 🤣

I almost took one home, but my cat doesn't like other cats.
I touched a little kitten outside my house.

My cat meowed gently and oh so cheerful for me to give her a scratch

Let me just tell you she turned into a complete nutcase and wouldn’t look at me for days.

The second she sniffed my hand, first was disbelief, then rage. She hissed and tried finding the cat by running to every window. Then tore up my hand with her murder mittens of doom.

I touched a little kitten outside my house.

My cat meowed gently and oh so cheerful for me to give her a scratch

Let me just tell you she turned into a complete nutcase and wouldn’t look at me for days.

The second she sniffed my hand, first was disbelief, then rage. She hissed and tried finding the cat by running to every window. Then tore up my hand with her murder mittens of doom.
My cat's not that nuts. She grew up with other cats, but she can't stand to have them near our house now that she has her own territory. She's not toooo jealous though.

My cat's not that nuts. She grew up with other cats, but she can't stand to have them near our house now that she has her own territory. She's not toooo jealous though.
My cats the queen of crazy
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Thats pretty normal for cats they are very territorial animal, if you every do get another cat I would advise doing Jacksons Galaxy’s introduction method, it worked really well for all of our cats! We didn’t use it for the previous batch of cats and it did not go well :hmm

Thats pretty normal for cats they are very territorial animal, if you every do get another cat I would advise doing Jacksons Galaxy’s introduction method, it worked really well for all of our cats! We didn’t use it for the previous batch of cats and it did not go well :hmm
I unfortunately can’t get another cat because if i did i wouldn’t be stopping at one...
adopts cat lady GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom