April Fools 2022 - Reserve Your New Username NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re amazing!!!
Dawg, do we need to have a lesson in understanding English again?

When a person starts an endorsement for something you put in your mouth with, “their actually not as bad as………”

They are as bad or worse. That person was just being nice.

And whose taste buds are you going to trust, yours or my flawlessly perfect ones?

Feel free to take my advice whenever it’s offered. Heave the Reese’s!

P.S. could you please sign and return this to me, so I can take the time and expense creating this off my taxes next year as charity giving?

Thanks

Dawg, do we need to have a lesson in understanding English again?

When a person starts an endorsement for something you put in your mouth with, “their actually not as bad as………”

They are as bad or worse. That person was just being nice.

And whose taste buds are you going to trust, yours or my flawlessly perfect ones?

Feel free to take my advice whenever it’s offered. Heave the Reese’s!

P.S. could you please sign and return this to me, so I can take the time and expense creating this off my taxes next year as charity giving?

Thanks
Um.. should be they're, and not 'their' (possessive pronoun). Please pay invoice for grammar instruction.. :lau

Um.. should be they're, and not 'their' (possessive pronoun). Please pay invoice for grammar instruction.. :lau
Ya betcha! Cheques in the mail.

Jist wat da whorld needs is another grammar Nazi..

The other 4 was too overworked

Ugh....where's @BantyChooks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom