Announcement April Fools 2020 - Exciting New Chicken Breed: Quickens

Pics
Lol, Nifty has the best April Fools pranks, even people that have been around for a while get caught by them sometimes.
:frow:oops:🙋‍♂️
I fell for it this year!
i was excitedly telling a family member about quickens and then I stopped cold and said “it’s March 31st right?” and she said “no it’s April 1st“ and I sadly said “nevermind, darn it nifty!”

it was a good one this year!

I will take the extra roosters, they will be enlisted into UCAaDDD*
Commonly known as “UCA—-triple D”.

We are needing more soldiers this time of the year as the invading force leaves their Southie Sympathizer ( @Mimi13 ) areas to invading the Greater Patriotic homeland of us “Northerners”.

When sending your extra roosters, please attach a leg band to the right leg containing your name and address and the date the chick was delivered to you.

On the left leg please attach a money order or certified check (Cheque for residents of the VWN). That be you @BantyChooks ) for $500 USD to help feed, outfit and arm your brave young boys. If there are excess funds we will return them promptly to the roosters parents.

Thank You for your assistance in defeating the advancing force of dux. Together we lovers of clean and respectable poultry will win. Humankind can prevail if we remain united!

* United Chicken Army against Dirty Diseased Dux
Bwahahahaha! Why am I just now seeing this?

I believe there are enough Southern Sympathizers to overtake your little band of UCAaDDD. Petey will soon be organizing her own group of the monster sized, bully ducks and will begin a march northward, picking up several more in WV at the home of @WannaBeHillBilly, straight to your neck of the woods - still covered in snow. Be on the lookout, Ralphie, as the SSBoBD (aka Southern Sympathizer Band of Bully Ducks) will hunt you down. They are tired of your propaganda and gonna show you what a bully duck is really capable of! Official release date of the SSBoBD is TBD - once the snow melts. :lau

Bwahahahaha! Why am I just now seeing this?

I believe there are enough Southern Sympathizers to overtake your little band of UCAaDDD. Petey will soon be organizing her own group of the monster sized, bully ducks and will begin a march northward, picking up several more in WV at the home of @WannaBeHillBilly, straight to your neck of the woods - still covered in snow. Be on the lookout, Ralphie, as the SSBoBD (aka Southern Sympathizer Band of Bully Ducks) will hunt you down. They are tired of your propaganda and gonna show you what a bully duck is really capable of! Official release date of the SSBoBD is TBD - once the snow melts. :lau
Spoke with Blanca Duck this afternoon and she said she will convince the three thugs, Erpelchen, Pomponel and Spot Drake to enlist. Limpy is exempt as disabled drake…
The white panzer duck squadron combined with the proud drakes of West Virginia will practice target-pooping and trip-hazard drilling until the campaign against the snooty northern chickie-chicks will start. We will win! No chickie-chick will remain unplucked. :lau

Back
Top Bottom