Announcement Coming Soon: BYC Extreme Coop Makeover YouTube Series! - April fool's 2024

Pics

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Happy April Fool's day everyone! :)

Here are some of our past years' April Fool's threads:

Get ready to witness coop transformations like you've never seen before!

coop-makeover-1.jpg

We're thrilled to unveil the upcoming BYC Extreme Coop Makeover YouTube series! 🛠️✨

We've been working closely with one of our favorite BYC Sponsors to create a new YouTube series where a few members of the BYC community will participate in having their coops transformed from drab to fab!

coop-makeover-2.jpg

We'll be sharing more details soon, specifically how to submit your coop for an extreme makeover. We'll also provide a schedule of when we'll be releasing the entertaining and educational videos showing the fun makeover journeys!

In the meantime, we want to hear your thoughts and feedback on this exciting new project! Let us know what you think about the Extreme Coop Makeover series, and get ready to be inspired by the coop creativity that's coming soon! 🐓🏡

Last edited:
That would be nice. But seeing this as a Chicken Coop Makeover Show we will be concentrating on someone who knows a bit more about Chicken Coops.

We can do a duo team where we have a professional and a rookie.

A skilled builder with expertise in chicken coop construction and maintenance. They ensure the coop is safe, functional, and up to code and an enthusiastic chicken lover who's new to building and maintaining coops. They bring a fresh perspective and relatable experiences for viewers starting their coop journey.

Could I become part of the team? I have built 8 chicken coops (technically one wasn’t a chicken coop. It was a shed. But close enough). So I have a pretty good idea of what can stay up in the wind, and what can’t. I’m also creative, and a chicken lover. So I’d be useful for either part. And you know I’m not going to come up with something that will likely fall the moment a chicken sits on it. Because I test with chickens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom