TudyBOT Feedback & Discussion Thread

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 11
Unfortunately the BOT's answers in too many of those cases are not to be trusted.
If ya cant make it to a doctor and dont have humans to help, google in general has helped many people. I agree, most of it is hogwash or click bait is the term. The chatgpt app is crazy. It gets its info from ALL search engine/social media regarding the query. My teacher friends said the kids can use this chat GPT to not only write a paper; which is easily identifiable as plagiarized, specifically, 'write a paper like a 12 year old 🤷‍♀️😳 You cant make this stuff up!

If ya cant make it to a doctor and dont have humans to help, google in general has helped many people. I agree, most of it is hogwash or click bait is the term. The chatgpt app is crazy. It gets its info from ALL search engine/social media regarding the query. My teacher friends said the kids can use this chat GPT to not only write a paper; which is easily identifiable as plagiarized, specifically, 'write a paper like a 12 year old 🤷‍♀️😳 You cant make this stuff up!
You have to be careful with Google too. There is a lot of bad information posted on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom