Concerned about call duckling, please help!!

Be sure since you are feeding other foods besides their feed to offer chick grit so they can grind up the other foods, it's very important they have chick grit placed in a separate bowl from their feed and they will eat it as they need it.
So glad to hear the little Call is doing great now. My ducklings loved scramble eggs and ordered them every morning for breakfast ;)

Be sure since you are feeding other foods besides their feed to offer chick grit so they can grind up the other foods, it's very important they have chick grit placed in a separate bowl from their feed and they will eat it as they need it.
So glad to hear the little Call is doing great now. My ducklings loved scramble eggs and ordered them every morning for breakfast ;)
Thank you so much, I will go out and get some today!

This duck was about a day old when we got it, but it was in a pretty bad environment. When the lady opened up the duckling coop, there were three dead ones and they all looked kinda unhealthy. Anyways, we got a one day old call duck and a two day old pekin because I didn’t want them ti be by themselves, and also I wanted to get some ducklings out of there cuz they could’ve died!

Now, I’ve raised two Pekins before, and everything went well. This pekin, he seems to be doing great. The call duck on the other hand.. it’s doing this weird thing, while it’s falling asleep it will suddenly jerk it’s head and sometimes tumble over. It’ll do this when it’s awake too. Also, he’s not eating nearly as much as the other or drinking as much. He also stumbles around while walking a lot.

I’m not sure if this is normal for a young call duckling, but I really wanted to ask because I’m worried for this little guy and I really want him to live!

Please let me know if you need any photos or information or whatever. Thanks in advance :)
I'd lean towards neurological or niacin deficiency

This duck was about a day old when we got it, but it was in a pretty bad environment. When the lady opened up the duckling coop, there were three dead ones and they all looked kinda unhealthy. Anyways, we got a one day old call duck and a two day old pekin because I didn’t want them ti be by themselves, and also I wanted to get some ducklings out of there cuz they could’ve died!

Now, I’ve raised two Pekins before, and everything went well. This pekin, he seems to be doing great. The call duck on the other hand.. it’s doing this weird thing, while it’s falling asleep it will suddenly jerk it’s head and sometimes tumble over. It’ll do this when it’s awake too. Also, he’s not eating nearly as much as the other or drinking as much. He also stumbles around while walking a lot.

I’m not sure if this is normal for a young call duckling, but I really wanted to ask because I’m worried for this little guy and I really want him to live!

Please let me know if you need any photos or information or whatever. Thanks in advance :)
here is a song;
A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
And he said to the man, running the stand
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?"
The man said
"No we just sell lemonade. But it's cold
And it's fresh
And it's all home-made. Can I get you
Glass?"
The duck said,
"I'll pass".

Then he waddled away.