Connecticut!

@Botsford Family Yes, someone I found through my feed store took them home just this afternoon.

@jamita810
welcome-byc.gif
(I know, a little late, but I haven't been on in a while)

@HeritageGoose13: Here in New Britain, it is not illegal to have chickens--hens or roosters; I see (from what @Dispatch273 posted) that Newtown is the same. Maybe you could add another color, or maybe do thin green lines, like shading, to indicate these cities/towns with no ordinances regarding chickens.

@Botsford Family Yes, someone I found through my feed store took them home just this afternoon.

@jamita810
welcome-byc.gif
(I know, a little late, but I haven't been on in a while)

@HeritageGoose13: Here in New Britain, it is not illegal to have chickens--hens or roosters; I see (from what @Dispatch273 posted) that Newtown is the same. Maybe you could add another color, or maybe do thin green lines, like shading, to indicate these cities/towns with no ordinances regarding chickens.
So you mean one color for backyard chickens with restrictions and another for backyard chickens, no restrictions? To be honest I think that will be too much work/too hard to keep track of for right now, but maybe once I finish the map entirely I can go back and add that. Thanks for the suggestion.

So you mean one color for backyard chickens with restrictions and another for backyard chickens, no restrictions? To be honest I think that will be too much work/too hard to keep track of for right now, but maybe once I finish the map entirely I can go back and add that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I know that in the town of Washington hens and roosters are legal

I agree this map will be helpful to many newcomers to raising chickens in ct! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Hello,
I have a Brinsea mini advance incubator and a EcoGlow brooder for sale $140 for both.
Figured I would check here to see if anyone is interested before I put it on Craigslist. I am in Glastonbury.
Thanks, Gary

Back
Top Bottom