Ended Contest #8 Natural Egg Photo Contest - 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I gotta say, this is such a cool thread/contest! Some really creative people out there making pictures out of eggs!!
clap.gif

I have a quick question. When it says some prizes won't be awarded to a person under 18, could that person still enter?
I'm not really interested in the prizes; I would just love to show off some of my egg pics.
wink.png
frow.gif
Hi sweetie!! Show off all you wish! I think its the eggs that could cause a problem. and now I forget what the winnings are on this one DOH!!! too many contests!! ha ha ha

@Happy Chooks

Haha thanks so much, Sally!
smile.png

Sweets did you see the April HAL Some are open to ALL BYC as well!! or you could join us in the HAL!!

ANY EGGS UNDER BROODY OR EGGS in the bator during APRIL can join us!

"Springing in the Chicks"
2016 April Hatch-a-Long

Hosted by Mike & Sally

Set Eggs ANYTIME in April

EVERYONE is Welcome!

Set whenever you wish as long as eggs are in the incubators or under hens any day in April! To join us simply post in the thread and say hello and what you plan on hatching!

We are certain you will find new friends, excellent incubation help,

laughter fun and a few Cool New Contests along the way!

NEW COOL CONTESTS!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Chick Mug Shots CLICK HERE

Selfies with Fowl CLICK HERE

Fowl drawing/painting Contest CLICK HERE

see APRIL HAL for updated info!

(Lower 48 for winnings only unless there GFMs or donations in your Country)
*If a minor wins, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal guardian of the winner (and not the minor). The parent or legal guardian will need to have their own BYC account setup and message with their name and address. VOID where prohibited!

Last edited:
Sweets did you see the April HAL Some are open to ALL BYC as well!! or you could join us in the HAL!!

ANY EGGS UNDER BROODY OR EGGS in the bator during APRIL can join us!

"Springing in the Chicks"
2016 April Hatch-a-Long

Hosted by Mike & Sally

Set Eggs ANYTIME in April

EVERYONE is Welcome!

Set whenever you wish as long as eggs are in the incubators or under hens any day in April! To join us simply post in the thread and say hello and what you plan on hatching!

We are certain you will find new friends, excellent incubation help,

laughter fun and a few Cool New Contests along the way!

NEW COOL CONTESTS!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Chick Mug Shots CLICK HERE

Selfies with Fowl CLICK HERE

Fowl drawing/painting Contest OPENING SOON!!!

see APRIL HAL for updated info!

(Lower 48 for winnings only unless there GFMs or donations in your Country)
*If a minor wins, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal guardian of the winner (and not the minor). The parent or legal guardian will need to have their own BYC account setup and message with their name and address. VOID where prohibited!

Thanks for all the info, Sally! This Natural Egg contest was the one I was most eager to post on, so I think I'll stick with entering in this one and helping with judging on the others.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom