Contest Ended - When Will We Hit 22,222 Members? Guess Right & Win!

BYC will have 22,222 members on 2/4/09.
th.gif

bigzio

Quote:
lol guess we are all wrong lol look we have 199954 lol almost 200000 members, lol not making fun just a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks can just call me WILD EGG. I'm losing hair by the handful - I hope I win this contest, and I hope BYC store has WIGS.

That is PERFECT for you!!!! Hey Mods!!! Upgrade the Bad Egg to Wild Egg??? What title could be more fitting?!! lol!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Cindy, the spreadsheet is mostly to just help people know what is probably already taken. At the end of the day it is the post (and when you posted / edited your post) that will determine if you won.

So, everyone make sure your post with your guess is correct and don't edit it unless you are changing the date because if you edit it to fix a typo or something it will change the "edited date" to a time that may be too late!
smile.png

Wildsky, will it be easier for you if people post a new post with their edit?

Quote:
Yes it probably would be, I've been paging through the whole thread every update.

I'll update again in a little while - suffering here with a really painful EAR of all things (caught in the wind with a head cold at below zero temps will do it)

Back
Top Bottom