Continuation of previous thread

Sberrie

Songster
May 3, 2019
Delaware
I posted a thread yesterday in the egg laying forum. Found a really weird egg with a soft extended tip.
Today I went out and my black sex link has nasal discharge and was sneezing and her clucks sounded gurgley

I posted a thread yesterday in the egg laying forum. Found a really weird egg with a soft extended tip.
Today I went out and my black sex link has nasal discharge and was sneezing and her clucks sounded gurgley
This is the egg fyi

Attachments

• 15867350591775298888584873010420.jpg
    15867350591775298888584873010420.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
*update*
Went out this morning and she has little to no discharge and wasn't sneezing. She was acting a little more docile than normal and sound like she was breathing through a clogged nose

If there are nasal secretions or congestion, just make sure that her nostrils are clear.
She had no visual blockages. Not really any discharge and wasn't sneezing either. Let her out by herself for a bit and she immediately dug up a worm.
She's the matron of the coop so when I picked her back up, she got indignant and proceeded to stand on my arm then walk up to my shoulder. All normal behavior for her. She just basically seems to have congestion, for lack of a better term.

One of my roos has the same thing now. They aren't kept together. But neither has discharge. They both just sound congested

Back
Top Bottom