coop design plans anyone?!

MommaHen86

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 25, 2010
Michigan
SO my husband and I want to biuld our first coop for our 15 chicks. I have searched this site and alot of others and saw lots of stuff that I love but not the right one for us. We are building our own and my husband says that he wants me to find a site/something that shows how much and what we need of each material to make our coop. Were not picky about it we would like a 8x8 or 10ftx10ft coop with a big window, walk in door, chicken door and a few roosts and a few nestingboxes.Just the basics nothing really fancy or over the top I guess you would say. SO>>>>point of the post.lol. Does anyone know of anyone or a site or something that someone has the plans/material list for a 10x10 or 8x8ft standard chicken coop that they could share. My husband is not a VERY handy man but handy enough to build a coop if we have the list and materials that we need. Anyone please help!lol.

Well, if you haven't already looked at it, here's a link to a list of online coop plans though only a few of them have material lists with them. You might want to check out in particular #727-15-1 Victory Pullet House and #6248 10' x 12'...both of these have material lists and I personally really like #6248. Here's the link to the list... A few walk-in coop plans/ideas if you can use'em...

Best wishes,
Ed

Back
Top Bottom