Guide Coop pages and member pages tutorial and feedback

Pics
Our first attempt at raising chickens...we bought a pre-fab coop for our three girls and I made some minor enhancements to dress the place up a little. They seem to enjoy their humble abode, now only if they would start paying their rent!

Our first attempt at raising chickens...we bought a pre-fab coop for our three girls and I made some minor enhancements to dress the place up a little. They seem to enjoy their humble abode, now only if they would start paying their rent!
Cute! I saw a coop for sale (used) just like this one for $250. Chickens never pay back in full unless you count the hours of chicken-TV :lol:

Last edited:
Hey everyone, as many of you know we have educational sections on BYC that we are always updating with good information in the form of members pages submitted by members of our community. These pages can be found in the Learning Center and the Coops section. We often start new contests in an effort to collect even more great pages from our community and decided to put together a quick tutorial to explain exactly what we are looking for and how to go about creating these pages. Please reply to this thread with feedback and questions.

Coop pages… The procedure for creating a "coop page" is similar, but this time, when you go to the brown header, click on the "Coops" tab:

Now look for the blue "Add a Chicken Coop Design" icon on the left side of the page:

How many posts are needed to unlock this function? We would really like to share our coop

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom