Corid question please help!!!

Let me know and I'll help you get the correct dose!

-Kathy

We weighed them all have not dosed yet i wanted to see if you knew what to do about our smallest one. Shes an easter egger (name: mother clucker) weve had her for 3 weeks yesterday so i know shes a few days older than 3 weeks. She isnt growing has no comb and is walking drunk and falling over she weighs 60 grams. I know she should be double size than what she is and her comb should be in some and her feet should be bigger and thicker but she just isnt growing. I dont think i can even dose her for corid

I have not found any explanation as to why she isnt growing and why she falls or walks drunk and im just preparing myself to loose her too:( it looks like our olive egger is starting to stumble as well

If you want to give the them them the undiluted it's:
Rosie: 190 = 0.04 ml (about two drops)

Buffy:200 = 0.042 ml (about two drops)
Olive:160 = 0.033 ml (more than one drop, but less than two, but two drops will not hurt her)
Mother Clucker = 0.0125 ml (about 1/2 a drop. This is one *I* would give one drop to)

[COLOR=333333]If you want to give the them them the undiluted it's:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Rosie: 190 =  0.04 ml (about two drops)[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Buffy:200 = 0.042 ml (about two drops)[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Olive:160 = 0.033 ml (more than one drop, but less than two, but two drops will not hurt her)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Mother Clucker = 0.0125 ml (about 1/2 a drop. This is one *I* would give one drop to)[/COLOR]

Can cocci cause them to fall too? Its like she drunk walking
And thank you so much for helping!!

Corid is very safe! I have given one drop to 40 grams chicks and seen no adverse reactions in them. 60 grams is way too light for a chick her age. I'm afraid that if you don't if you don't do something that you will lose her.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom