Count Down to Triplets! Babies are here! *Pics Added*

TXmom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 3, 2008
Sealy, TX (West Houston area)
3 days until the scheduled C-section for my Sis-in-law...and I will have 3 new little nephews! I am so excited...on pins and needles...I can hardly contain myself.
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
My sis-in-law "T" has been doing awesome...and has made it to 34 weeks. The boys are estimated at just under 5 pounds each, which is totally awesome for trips. I hope they won't be in the NICU long, and can come home soon so I can finally meet them. Being their "Aunt", I'm not allowed to visit in the NICU.

Everyone, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers...pray for an uncomplicated delivery and 3 healthy bouncing baby boys. Thanks!

Last edited:
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Yes, the boys made their grand entrance into this world last night! I tried to update this post yesterday but had technical difficulties....

I was at the hospital in the waiting room and got to see them as they were moved from L&D to the NICU!!! They look really great and healthy, not as scary and tiny as I was afraid they might be, being triplets and premature. 2 of them need some oxygen, but 1 is breathing room air (awesome!!!). I'll know more today about how stable they were over night and how long they might be staying in the NICU. Most likely it will be a couple weeks.

Simon Keats, born 7:07pm 4lb 13oz
Linus Grey, born 7:07pm 4lb 12oz
Dexter Vaughn, born 7:08pm 4lb 10oz

You can keep up with us on Facebook if you'd like, I'll be posting some pics soon! I think this is the link to my Facebook...let me know if it doesn't work: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000570122596

Back
Top Bottom