Coyotes??

Morri

what's quackalackin?
10 Years
Jan 8, 2010
Australia
I live in australia so have never seen one before. Has anyon got a pic of any??........ i no i could just google it but i want personal pics..... thanks
wink.png

Yes, if they ever get into the coop they will wipe it out. But, fortunately, you rarely see them around here. They are a little larger than a red fox. So basically the size of a large dog.

First 2 pictures are coyotes...not sure if it's the same animal or not because the pictures are from different days, the 3rd is a gray fox so you can see size difference between foxes and coyotes. I don't have any red fox pictures otherwise I could show you the size difference with those too. Here in Pennsylvania, we have larger coyotes than everyone does out in the western United States.

trail49.jpg

trail51.jpg

fox.jpg

We have a pack of them on our farm. DH tells me there's been a pack of them on this farm as far back as he can remember. The closest look I've ever gotten of them is when they were on the lane one night and DH spotlighted them. All I saw was 13 pairs of eyes.

It's getting near that time of year when they will be out in force hunting for their babies and then it gets really loud when they are teaching the babies to hunt.
Nice pictures, cmb! Those look a lot healthier than the ones I have seen around NE Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom