Cream legbar crossed with blue splash maran?

Angel980

In the Brooder
May 9, 2023
Hello,

I received a couple of olive eggers and they are 4 weeks tomorrow. I was told they are cream legbar crossed with blue splash marans. I have tried to Google pics of what they might look like but haven't had any luck finding anything. I thought I would come on here to see if anyone might have that cross and be willing to share a picture. Just curious 😊

Thank you

Attachments

• Splash.jpg
    Splash.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Splashes.jpg
    Splashes.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 43
Hello,

I received a couple of olive eggers and they are 4 weeks tomorrow. I was told they are cream legbar crossed with blue splash marans. I have tried to Google pics of what they might look like but haven't had any luck finding anything. I thought I would come on here to see if anyone might have that cross and be willing to share a picture. Just curious 😊

Thank you
So cute! I love them!

IMG_7370.jpeg
This is my five year old hen Echo, that is a cross of a cream Legbar hen and a splash marans rooster. Excuse the other hens tail in front of her lol. I had four hens from that cross, they all looked just a bit different from each other and only one had a crest. They are great layers of beautiful dark green eggs. They are some of my favorite girls. I hope you enjoy yours as well!

View attachment 3690332This is my five year old hen Echo, that is a cross of a cream Legbar hen and a splash marans rooster. Excuse the other hens tail in front of her lol. I had four hens from that cross, they all looked just a bit different from each other and only one had a crest. They are great layers of beautiful dark green eggs. They are some of my favorite girls. I hope you enjoy yours as well!
Thank you! They are beautiful!

Hello,

Thank you
I think that is correct. I personally don't have that cross but would be happy to see that because that might be a cross that I have in the future.
They are very beautiful chickens!! 🥰🥰

So I thought I would give an updated picture of my two Olive eggers. One turned out to be a rooster :)

Attachments

• Splash.jpg
    Splash.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20231202_101509.jpg
    20231202_101509.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20231116_092442.jpg
    20231116_092442.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231202_101516.jpg
    20231202_101516.jpg