Cream Legbar Pictures

Pics
Here is my rooster, I have posted him previously when he was a little younger. He is now 8 months old. I know he has a little too much color and a very messy comb but he also has a lot of good things to work with

and here are my 2 pullets they are 10-12weeks old
Hi Chicken Pickin! Your pullets are adorable. I can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months.

I actually don't mind your roosters color, I think he is pretty! He does have some faults, like his comb that you mentioned, but he also has some things going for him--I really like his earlobes for instance, his back looks sloped, his wings are carried pretty high and he has good color in his beak and legs. His tail is a tad high bit no where near a squirrel tail. I would be very happy if I were you!

Last edited:
Hi Chicken Pickin! Your pullets are adorable. I can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months.

I actually don't mind your roosters color, I think he is pretty! He does have some faults, like his comb that you mentioned, but he also has some things going for him--I really like his earlobes for instance, his back looks sloped, his wings are carried pretty high and he has good color in his beak and legs. His tail is a tad high bit no where near a squirrel tail. I would be very happy if I were you!

Thank you!

I know they aren't perfect but I am happy they are my starting trio. I think with some work they should make some nice looking offspring.

ooooohs and ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaas for your very nice pictures.

I agree that the beautiful yellow of the rooster passed to the offspring, and his color to boost their salmon, then the pullet's lightness to lighten up his color that you are saying is too colorful, and I'm looking forward to the next generation.

It will be interesting too to see if that lower tail angle on your pullets carries to their chicks. Really nice trio for you to work with.

This ones special to me. She loves to sit on my shoulder and nestle into my hair. Also not sure on her age. I've only had her for about 3 weeks.

This ones special to me. She loves to sit on my shoulder and nestle into my hair. Also not sure on her age. I've only had her for about 3 weeks.
Very pretty and sweet looking. When her comb and wattles get bright red she will be about 18 to 20 weeks if she grows at the rate that mine do -- I would guess she is around 9-11 weeks - but it is hard to say because it's difficult to judge her size.

Very pretty and sweet looking.  When her comb and wattles get bright red she will be about 18 to 20 weeks if she grows at the rate that mine do -- I would guess she is around 9-11 weeks - but it is hard to say because it's difficult to judge her size. 

Thanks I was guessing she was around 9-10 weeks. Thanks for the tip about her comb and wattles:) She was actually my tip for working on horse.

I took a few new pics of my pullets this morn. They are roughly 18weeks old
Congrats--these are two very pretty pullets and they are maturing very nicely! The one on the left has the uneven barring that many of us are seeing. It will be very interesting to see how she looks after her first adult molt. Please do tell us and repost new pictures as she matures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom