Cream Legbar Pictures

Pics
Quote:
great size on the eggs. Are those the ones that you hatched from, or are those the ones that you are getting now? BTW I am such a big fan of the chestnut that I would give away/sell any rooster that lacked it -- and I'm thinking that color variation can be a positive. I really like the ones that have buttery-looking shimmering saddles and even hackles - but the hackles get really light really fast - until they look white....

Last edited:
All those years I lived in So Cal from Thousand Oaks to Bell Gardens to Laguna Hills - then they changed the name to Aliso Viejo - then Oceanside, then Desert Hot Springs -- I never needed a coat (okay 1 time I needed a coat)--- so you get some frost where you are huh?
Here the first time I saw this house at the end of Jan. there was a patch of snow on the roof.
when where you in TO? I lived there for awhile too =)

Quote:
LOL probably before you were born.... I was there from 1965 to 1970 I think. I taught Art at La Reina HS for two years while I was finishing up my BA. Oh yeah, then I moved to Laguna Beach, and then I moved to Anaheim and worked at Disneyland at Club 33, and then I moved to Garden Grove -- I was a legend (in my own mind) -- Had forgotten those towns in my itinerary.

Last edited:
Quote: I moved there right after you left! I know La Reina, where did you get your BA? You were there when it was still a nice spacious valley. I'll have to find out about your art career off the forum, sounds like it matched up with your moving career? I suppose I could google you and find out if your "legacy" lives on?!
Okay, back to cleaning chicken coops...

CL's that hatched today. Any guesses on sex? I think the top one is a girl, the middle left girl, middle right boy, and I can't decided for the one on the bottom. What do you think? This is my first time hatching eggs (although my broody did all the work).

CL's that hatched today. Any guesses on sex? I think the top one is a girl, the middle left girl, middle right boy, and I can't decided for the one on the bottom. What do you think? This is my first time hatching eggs (although my broody did all the work).
By this pic, I'd say girl on top... rest are boys

It is nice block. I think this line is before Rees. There are 3-4 lines from GFF. My are much more chestnut and color variation all over. The eggs that I hatched from very decent size 2-2.45oz.

This is a very nice colouration photo - so many post photos are deeply coloured and don't really show the true pastel of the blues. My camera doesn't show true colours so I never post my photos.

Back
Top Bottom