Cream Legbar Pictures

Pics
I am interest to see photos from various line A, B, C, D eggs, chick, and adult. Any information like when the hen begin to lay and how many egg they lay would also helpful to other CL owner as well.

Last edited:
I am interest to see photo from various line A, B, C, D eggs, chick, and adult photos. Any information like when the hen begin tolay and how many egg they lay would also helpful to other CL owner as well.

I just got this trio last week. These 2 girls are almost 5 Months old and are already laying. They have not adjusted from the move so no eggs yet.

Baby photo shoot
big_smile.png

WOW---

People in the Cream Legbar Club----

Time is flying past. nominations for the open officer positions are actually about to close. closing for nominations is September 30th. You can nominate yourself, or anyone that you feel is capable and qualified - they must be a full member of the Club to be on the Board of Directors though.

jump over to the Cream Legbar Club website - the web address is in my signature below - and check out '15e' elections - for more information.

PM me with any questions that you may have....I will be happy to answer. Also - don't forget that the 'contact us' on the Website is always there for you to put in your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and questions. -- Tomorrow is the First day of Autumn - this year is zooming past. Don't delay.

They are both nice and alert. I like the how the barring is coming in on the boy

Thank You! These are my second generation chicks and I am very happy with how they are turning out. I am loving the look of this little cockerel so far, he is about 3weeks old and his barring is great so far, his only fault as of yet is he has a crooked/bent toe and I was advised not to use him for breeding just incase it is genetic and not do to faulty incubation. I do plan to grow him out for the freezer and that will give me a chance to see how he matures and next Spring I will hatch more and keep one of his brothers. I may end up with 3 different pens of CL at this point lol though I had only planned on 2.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom