Cream Legbar Pictures

Pics
most recent eggs from Papa's also because they were shown as auto sexing. I think that he has mislabelled his OEs as auto sexing. I believe that they are actually a hybrid. His is the only hatchery claiming that OEs are auto sexing.

I am now the proud owner of 2 gorgeous Legbar pullets, hatched on Monday as was my assisted Legbar hatchling - not sure if it is a he or a she!
wee.gif

Will post photos later.
love.gif
some Olive eggers are in fact autosexing. Depends on the breeds involved in the making of them

There's a guy in Washington state, used to be the president of the US Legbar club, he has a 6 year project creating Easter-bars. Cross between Easter Eggers and Crested Cream legbars and they are autosexing

I will have to check on that breeder.
His name is Michael baker. He breeds Crested Cream legbars (both standard and his Rose comb project birds for cold weather places) and also the Easter-Bars which are auto sexing

I have 4 Legbar eggs arriving at my Post Office tomorrow from him. Can't wait to get them hatched

I will have to check on that breeder.
On BYC, Michael is Flyngmonkeypoop. He doesn't seem to spend much time on BYC

He is a stellar chicken breeder, and wins prizes with his chickens at shows. Has tons of knowledge about chickens, you couldn't go wrong getting stock from him.

Good luck with getting some Legbars for your flock!

On BYC, Michael is Flyngmonkeypoop. He doesn't seem to spend much time on BYC

He is a stellar chicken breeder, and wins prizes with his chickens at shows. Has tons of knowledge about chickens, you couldn't go wrong getting stock from him.

Good luck with getting some Legbars for your flock!

Thank you! I got 2 pullets yesterday, but will happily look to Michael for future stock!
frow.gif

Very nice chicks.
I'm curious if the female with the tiny white dot contained within her V will grow up to have stronger barring. It is one of my new theories. The result of stronger barring will show in the female's tail feathers when she is an adult IMO.
I've only had chickens since June 2015, and only had 2 auto sexing hens - Bielefelders- in the original flock. I am going to band these little guys/girls so that I can keep track of who is who! I've done that with the older Bielefelders, and will do it with the roo and pullet Biels that I hatched 8 weeks ago.

It is time to start keeping records so that I can really see results - records with photographs.

Thanks! Right now, I think that I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew since I have 24 BCM eggs in the incubator, but I have a feeling it is going to be wondeful!

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom