Cream Legbar Pictures

If you have room to introduce some less colorful stock, you will see the color shift before long.

Done! Next spring, I have a new up and comer, Eli, that I acquired from duluthralphie. He's very cream, and he's a C line whereas I have A/B lines, so he will bring in a much needed infusion.

It's not the most flattering picture I know, but he is handsome and I have high hopes that ralphie's lovely saturated blue eggs come into my line too, as though I have blue, I have green tinted too.
here are more of mine to compare.

Done! Next spring, I have a new up and comer, Eli, that I acquired from duluthralphie. He's very cream, and he's a C line whereas I have A/B lines, so he will bring in a much needed infusion.
It's not the most flattering picture I know, but he is handsome and I have high hopes that ralphie's lovely saturated blue eggs come into my line too, as though I have blue, I have green tinted too. here are more of mine to compare.

Good prospect for feather color, and the more blue the better the eggshell, right?!
I hope your hens pass along the nice barring I see in your crele boys. They are terrific candidates if someone is working on the Golden Crele line.

Picture taken today of my young roo
Think he's 7 months now have to look at calendar
Pose is awkward he has smoother transitions than it appears and it's a dark rainy day so the lighting stinks his hackles are a bit lighter than looks

[/IMG][/IMG]

Cockerel or pullet? I see the yellow dot, but it has pretty good eyeliner. It's darker that our other cockerels and lighter than the definite pullets. Still learning, so will appreciate your knowledge!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom