Creating Experimental Black Crele Chickens (Different Genetics, new variety)

Pics
Chick growth update: 2 weeks old.
0329191435a.jpg
Buff Orpington/Barred Rock × Buff Orpington/Australorp.
0329191436.jpg
Buff Orpington/Barred Rock × Buff Orpington.

I had a chicken that was a Rhode Island Red/ Americana. I named her Tweety. As she got older, she became a beautiful bird.

I had my chickens at a friend's house and when she moved, I had to give all of my chikens away and gave then to another good friend down the street from me so that's where they are now.

I tried to download a picture of her but since my phone did the last update, it won't let me do it.

I had a chicken that was a Rhode Island Red/ Americana. I named her Tweety. As she got older, she became a beautiful bird.

I had my chickens at a friend's house and when she moved, I had to give all of my chikens away and gave then to another good friend down the street from me so that's where they are now.

I tried to download a picture of her but since my phone did the last update, it won't let me do it.
It's okay. I'm kind of thinking that my cross chick, the buff colored one maybe Buff Orpington/Barred × Rhode Island Red. Still will be a neat pattern when grown up. I remember collecting the egg from my Orpington hen.

Chick Growth Update: 2 and a half weeks old.
0401190949.jpg
Buff Orpington/Barred Rock × Buff Orpington/Australorp.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom