Crele color?

Aubrey

Thanks. I guess I should be more specific with what I would like to breed. Thats my fault. I would like to get the crele color in a long cape / saddle feather. Because my son ties his own fishing lures. I am not trying to breed to a true type for show purposes. Also I do not really expect to make a business of this, so it is for my own use.
To wrap it up...I would like to get long feathers in interesting colors. I thought that crele would be good. I'm open to other colors also. I wanted to use bantams due to not needing a large cape / saddle to market it.

Bo

Here's my Crele colored Bantam Cochin.
26155_dscf2988.jpg

Quote:
Well, yeah, I guess you'd kinda sorta get the crele color usinging goldens instead of BBReds, Can you post pics of you goldens? Is there a difference in Golden and Golden Duckwing ? I've always thought the two were the same thing but I see some that are called golden that are more like silverduckwing with red shoulders ( Which is what I've always called Golden/Golden DW and the color I prefer ) but I have also saw some called goldens that have hackle and saddle feathers that are more like an orange color, but lighter than BBReds, so can you post pics of yours please, if yours are the color that I call golden duckingwing with the light cream colored hackles and saddles, remember that adding barring will dilute that color even more so there might not be much af a pattern if yours already have light feathers.

And yeah, Dutch would be better sice they already have white earlobes and basicly the type of phoenix with out the long tails, but I don't think there are any Barred Dutch, so barred OEGs would be the next best thing.

ThreeGlovers,

Your rooster looks to be a Sliver Duckwing / Golden Duckwing cross.
He is showing a lot of silver in the hackle, wing and saddle feathers..

Chris

Back
Top Bottom