Crested ducks the whole Picture

Yes, that's a huge joke here: where's mom? Out "observing her flock!"
smile.png

Oh, yes, duckling poo. The sights! The sounds! The comedy! The drama!
gig.gif
The aroma!
sickbyc.gif
No, usually it was not problematic.

I would sit for hours watching the ducklings. Every move they made was fascinating, some were worrying. How they would sit, stand, wobble, doze off, wake up, get up on tippy toes and flap those little flippers!
I know, I sit on the floor by the brooders and just watch the chicks and ducklings. I have to say that the ducklings are cuter to to watch with they're wobble, sumo wrestler snuggling, and funny poos! They are also a lot more vocal than the chicks.

Last edited:
I know, I sit on the floor by the brooders and just watch the chicks and ducklings. I have to say that the ducklings are cuter to to watch with they're wobble, sumo wrestler snuggling, and funny poos! They are also a lot more vocal than the chicks.
Sounds like they are doing good. I know it's so addicting sitting and watching them and so cute even the poo. well not exactly the poo but they way they poo. Then they grow up this morning I was trying to get 4 of mine outside before something dramatic happened well it did all over the door, so I spent the next 5mins cleaning that up. Never a dull moment. Don't forget pics we thrive on them.

Sounds like they are doing good. I know it's so addicting sitting and watching them and so cute even the poo. well not exactly the poo but they way they poo. Then they grow up this morning I was trying to get 4 of mine outside before something dramatic happened well it did all over the door, so I spent the next 5mins cleaning that up. Never a dull moment. Don't forget pics we thrive on them.
I have heard they are projectile poopers
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom