Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics

This is my Frizzle Silkie/Cochin cross Cockerel. The first image was around 3 to 4 months old. He's 7 months now. He has five toes and a cute li'l crest like a Silkie. Just started crowing this past week!
Is he Salmon colored? You can't see it, but there is red in his wings.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what will happen if I cross abuff Orpington rooster with a barred Plymouth rock hen
1f600.png

Does anyone know what will happen if I cross abuff Orpington rooster with a barred Plymouth rock hen
1f600.png

You'll end up with some nice black sex-links. You'll be able to sex them at hatch. The males will have a white spot on the top of the head and will be barred like mom. The females will be mostly black with some gold feathers.

Buffy is a Dark Brahma x Red Ranger. He is just about 5.5 months here and HUGE! Luckily he is pretty friendly, at least friendly enough to be handled.

This is Big Willie. (not a very good pic) Blue Andalusian x EE He is actually very stunning. I'm trying to decide if I am going to keep him. He doesn't like to be fenced in and likes to take "his girls" places he shouldn't, like across a busy road to forage even though they have a million acres in the back yard.

Back
Top Bottom