Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
I just put a couple eggs in the incubator. Does anyone have any of these crosses?

Roosters
Silver laced wyandotte
Blue copper marans
Black copper marans

Hens
silver laced wyandotte
rhode island red
red sexlink
buff orpington
blue cochin
easter eggers
blue ameraucana
white leghorn
Black australorps
Silver laced polish
White created black polish
Welsummers
Black copper marans
Splash marans

I have some Marans X's in my post "what kind of mix do you think?" You can see picks of them

Last edited:
I just put a couple eggs in the incubator. Does anyone have any of these crosses?

Roosters
Silver laced wyandotte
Blue copper marans
Black copper marans

Hens
silver laced wyandotte
rhode island red
red sexlink
buff orpington
blue cochin
easter eggers
blue ameraucana
white leghorn
Black australorps
Silver laced polish
White created black polish
Welsummers
Black copper marans
Splash marans

Black copper roo over leghorn hen:

Body of a Marans, but white with a few black feathers.

I love all these crossbreeds! I let one of my silkie hens hatch out some eggs early this spring and now I'm anxious to get some good pictures of them... They are BCM Silkie crosses and I think they're just gorgeous !!!

I love all these crossbreeds! I let one of my silkie hens hatch out some eggs early this spring and now I'm anxious to get some good pictures of them... They are BCM Silkie crosses and I think they're just gorgeous !!!

please get some pics! I am thinking of getting a BCM roo and cross him with silkie/araucana cross and get olive eggers. this is my silkie/araucana cross:

please get some pics! I am thinking of getting a BCM roo and cross him with silkie/araucana cross and get olive eggers. this is my silkie/araucana cross:

She is very cute! I actually have some that look very similar. Mine have some cochin and Orpington in their background too though. They are only about 6 weeks old. I'm still not sure if they will be crested or not. I have a couple all black ones too.

These are my silkie easter egger crosses. The splash one is togechick and the blue onr is articana (named after Pokemon... I know, I'm such a nerd XD). They're about 11/12 weeks old. There's also a third one named rufflet...

Back
Top Bottom