Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
We think Japanese Bantam crossed with...? Any guesses?

Last edited:
14 week old white leghorns/giant cross cockerel

14 week old easter egger, 13 week old silkie cockerel, 11-12 week old silkie pullet and silkie cross pullet, 6-7 month old silkie pullet

Timothy is a one of a kind Old English Game Bantam and a Japanese Bantam cross. What an attitude and personality he is! He allows me to play with his feathered mane, pick him up, snuggle him too. you could say Buggock and myself are his trusted best friends.

What is the box he is in?

Finally got some pictures of my two silkie BCM crosses... Hatched out two this spring, and got one roo and one hen! Haru (the rooster) and Nitori (the hen). I think they're just darlings!! They're both out of the same splash silkie hen. Nitori has just a few tiny flecks of black in her feathers...

Finally got some pictures of my two silkie BCM crosses... Hatched out two this spring, and got one roo and one hen! Haru (the rooster) and Nitori (the hen). I think they're just darlings!! They're both out of the same splash silkie hen. Nitori has just a few tiny flecks of black in her feathers...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Post a photo of her eggs when she starts laying. I would love to see what color they turn out to be.

He is absolutely stunning!

They're amazing! Do you have pics of them as chicks?

Back
Top Bottom