Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
Hello I have an urgent question and I know it doesn't belong here but I need help, I have a clutch of goose eggs 3 weeks into their incubation period that lost their mother how can I move them to another goose and how long can they be in heated before they die? Help please!

Hello I have an urgent question and I know it doesn't belong here but I need help, I have a clutch of goose eggs 3 weeks into their incubation period that lost their mother how can I move them to another goose and how long can they be in heated before they die? Help please!

Do you have an incubator? If you do, out then in there until it's dark then out then under the other goose. Don't put them under her during the day because there're a highe chance of her rejecting them. If you don't have a bator, put a heat lamp over then u too dark. Hope that helps!

Help Urgent! I have a clutch of goose eggs that needs to be moved to a new goose nest since their mother was killed how long do I have to move them and how long can they be unheated before they die? I know this doesn't belong in this thread but please help!

I don't have an incubator or a heads lamp but how long can they be away from the heat.
Oh no so sorry to hear that! Since you don't have an incubator or heat lamps, I would take a down blanket and put them in your shirt. That will keep them warm until you get an incubator or a heat lamp. That will be the warmest and closest compared to the mama duck. Fleet farm has incubators and heat lamps.

Mille, my serama/mille fleur mix
upload_2017-6-5_7-40-26.png

Back
Top Bottom