Crowing???

Its 4am here, 2 of mine have been crowing since about 3. one bantam roo and my black australorp. Competition for whos the big bad boy this morning. Funny tho the banty is the more human aggressive of the two. Reach for the lemon-blues girls and you've got a ticked off pintsize trouble maker attacking your hand. lol

lol, I love to hear them crow. I went outside for awhile this morning, and could hear a rooster off in the distance. Then my boy started at it again. I think hes giving the other guy a little competition. Rusty takes very good care of his girls. they all lay behind him when they go to bed. I think if I tried to get at them then he may have a problem. Other than that he doesnt pay much attention when I try to pick the other girls up. Havent tried to pick up his girlfriend tho, shes americana like him, even tho i really think its his sister? lol

I wish mine would. I'm 100% sure he's a rooster cause he's got saddle feathers and I've been told multiple times that he's a pretty pretty roo .

Our Golden Wyandotte boy started crowing yesterday morning!! Drove the younger dog nuts as he couldn't figure out what that noise was until he went out and found him crowing away!!

does he have another rooster to teach him, I am new to all this , I heard somewhere that has something to do with it, dont know if thats true or not. I guess they do it when they are ready.

Back
Top Bottom