Cuckoo Silkie

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction is a cute cuckoo silkie. I'm not sure of the sex, but I would GUESS cockeral however your guess is as good as mine at this point. Age is around 3 months. I hatched alot over the winter and so I'm not completely certain of this little ones age.

It does have all 5 toes, although as you can see from the photo there are a couple of toes that lack some pigment. Also there is one toenail that is either very small or non existent. It lacks seperation on the 4th/5th toes on the left foot.

I can ship providing the weather is suitable on both ends. Shipping price will include a used shipping box. Local pickup is also available. Paypal to [email protected] at the end of the auction.

50420_cuckoosilkie4.jpg

50420_cuckoosilkie1.jpg

50420_cuckoosilkie2.jpg

50420_cuckootopfeet.jpg

I just wanted to add that shipping MAY not be $60, it depends on your location. If I can figure out shipping for you prior to payment I will, otherwise ANY extra shipping will be refunded to the buyer the same day that the bird is shipped out!!!!!

I shipped two birds to NC last week, and that was only $40 in a standard sized box. There is a chance I can use a smaller box (no promises I have to check) but then it would be even cheaper shipping.

thanks chris! Glad you got back to me on this one...I have had my eye on him!

Back
Top Bottom